The paper submission and reviewing procedures in DEPATI: International Journal of Education and Learning will be processed with the web-based system via the Open Journal System (OJS) by Public Knowledge Project (PKP). We strongly prefer to receive manuscripts via our online submission system. With using our OJS system, authors can upload manuscript files (text, figures, and supplementary information) directly to our office and check on the status of Reviews their manuscripts during the review process. First, kindly please register as an author, and then you should login to submit your papers. Please don't forget to tick author when you make a registration. The most important things in this stage that all of the authors must have a ORCID ID, if you didn't have yet please make your ORCID ID in https://orcid.org/. Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions. Copyright of all material published in this journal remains with the authors. Authors grant DEPATI: International Journal of Education and Learning the right of first publication.
Already have a Username/Password for Depati >> Go to Login
or Need a Username / Password? >> Go to Registration
- Please submit using a good and correct Depati template
- Reference at least 15, the last ten years of publication
- Recommended using Mendeley/Zotero/EndNote application in writing reference. Download Mendeley here.
- Plagiarism Check results in a maximum of 20%. Then, (1) File Plagiarism Check (PDF) and (2) Registration Form (PDF) is uploaded in Step 4 as an attachment file at the time of submission.
- The Letter of Acceptance (LoA) is provided after going through the review and revision process.
- To speed up the publication process, send a screenshot after submission or a paper ID to the Editor's contacts.